We Have Better Ideas for Solving Your Waste Management Problems
VLS Waste Management Services is one of the nation’s leading full-service, non-regulated waste processing, and recycling companies. Our clients rely on us to provide comprehensive solutions to their waste management challenges, from reducing costs to achieving long-term sustainability goals. Our network of operating facilities, dedicated customer service teams, and strong transportation partnerships enable us to efficiently and effectively respond to our clients’ needs nationwide.
Customers from California to Ohio to New York choose VLS for non-hazardous waste disposal and recycling needs
Operationally Efficient Processing
WHAT is it?
- Converts non-recyclable waste into heat, electricity, or fuel
- Conversion processes are mostly combustion and gasification
- Must be EPA non-hazardous waste
WHY use it?
- Contribute to the fight against global warming
- Avoid methane emissions from landfills
- Avoid fossil fuel combustion
- Recycle metal from waste
- 1 ton WTE can save 1 ton CO2 emissions
Why use VLS?
- Burners are designed to handle municipal solid waste (MSW)
- VLS can blend drum and bulk industrial waste to create an attractive
Waste streams that are troublesome but VLS can handle
- Carbon black and banbury sludge
- Waste-water filter cake
- Mixed plant trash and/or general industrial waste
- Outdated pharma or consumer products for thermal destruction
- Witness burn material
Oil Recovery Service
- VLS has a fleet of bulk pump trucks to collect used oil for recycling
- We also accept drums and totes of used oil
- We can process up to 40,000 gallons per day of on-spec #4 Fuel in accordance with our Oil Processing Permit from SCDHEC
- Oil Specifications
- Halogens <1,000 mg/L
- BSW <10%
- No PCBs
- Bulk requires a sample
Bulk Wastewater Treatment Service
- The Facility is permitted by ReWa (Renewable Water Resources)
to treat and discharge wastewater to the POTW
- The facility is a Centralized Waste Treatment Facility that treats oil bearing, organic, or metal bearing contaminated wastewaters.
- The facility is permitted to discharge an average of 90,000 gallons per day.
- Capabilities include dissolved air flotation, oil-water separation, biological treatment
- Processing capability is in Mauldin
Alternate Fuel Program Service
Universal and Electronic Waste Recycling Service
- We can accept bulbs, batteries, computer and electronic equipment, mercury-containing articles, ink cartridges, and lighting fixtures and ballasts.
- We can provide containers such as 4’ and 8’ boxes for bulbs.
Shredding and Product Destruction Service
- Secure destruction
- Witness destruction
- Container shredding and recycling: totes, drums, and pails
On-site Labor and Waste Management Service
- VLS can provide on-site labor to integrate with your manufacturing business and allow you to focus on your manufacturing core competency while we manage the waste from line-side to disposal and recycling.
- Our commitment to service. We will work nights and weekends if necessary to complete your waste disposal project.
Transportation-Bulk and Containerized Service
VLS reaches customers nationally with a national network of freight partners, to provide comprehensive access to your non-hazardous waste disposal and recycling needs.
- Van trailers, with the capability to spot trailers for drop and swap needs
- Bulk pump trucks and vacuum trucks
- Roll-off boxes
- Sludge boxes
- Compactor boxes
- Purchase and lease program. We can work with you on purchasing, installing, and leasing equipment, like compactors.
Where is Waste Management Performed?
101 south park drive Mt.
Pleasant, TN 38474
188 Rip Wiley Road
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
305 South Main Street
Mauldin, SC 29662